February 8, 2012

THOMAS PAUL

I was wasting time on Amazon the other week and came across these really cute Thomas Paul Sea Life dinner and dessert plates...



I haven't bought them yet but they are saved in my cart. I think J would kill me if I purchased one more whisk, serving platter, mixing bowl, etc. Our poor little kitchen is bursting at the seams as is. We have 6 cabinets: 2 on top and 4 on the bottom.  No pantry, no dishwasher, and maybe 4 feet of counter space but that's pushing it.

I loved the plates so much I wanted to see if this Thomas Paul character had anything else out there I might find of interest.  Turns out he has an entire website...

http://www.shopthomaspaul.com/

A few of my favorites items I thought I would share with y'all...

 
Canvas Brooches - $15

Luddite Ring Box - $25

Thoroughbred Pine Box - $55

Lap Top Case - $70

Octopus Tea Towel - $22

 Maritime Throw - $350

Elephant Shower Curtain - $120

Shell Bath Mat - $44

Definitely wander on over to his website and take a gander.  I guarantee you'll find something you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment