February 14, 2012

V-DAY 2012

Sadly, J and I don't really have time to celebrate Valentine's Day this year. He has class tonight. That darn Advanced Information Systems class stole my romantic evening with my husband :( We thought about doing something over the weekend but I was horribly ill.  I didn't even want to crawl out of bed so a fancy schmancy restaurant was out of the question.  No celebrating tomorrow either since I'm babysitting for friends and J will be in class again. The following day we leave for Chicago. There we go... we can celebrate on the plane over a dreamy and passionate evening of turbulence and peanuts. We did exchange presents this morning...

J bought me private guitar lessons to go along with the guitar he got me for Christmas.  I might be the next Jimmy Page or Stevie Ray Vaughan.  I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on my progress.  J doesn't think I should switch gears and pursue a musical career but you never know what the future holds.  I kid, I kid.



I gave J some money to put towards a bike. Yes, another bike. The man wants add to our collection. The bike jar can help him save for exactly what he wants since this boxed wine kinda girl can't afford his Dom Perignon tastes when it comes to bicycles.


I will spare you the mushy gushy love notes written inside of our cards and only share a glimpse of the outsides.



Awww.  Adorable.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE when J makes me cards.  It's the best!

Lastly, here are some inspirational Valentine's Day ideas via Pinterest.  It's early enough.  If you hurry, you still have time to bake a cupcake or two.  XOXOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment