June 29, 2013

MR. & MRS. WOJCIK

Jen and Chris are married!  Hooray for the two lovebirds!  Congratulations Wojciks!  J and I had a fabulous time at the ceremony and reception last night.  Both took place at the Baltimore Museum of Industry on the Inner Harbor.  Beautiful location!  We loved being right on the water all night.  My highlights of the evening included delicious crab dip and getting to spend time with so much family (not in that order).  Pictures below... And now J and I are off to Fenwick Island!  Can't wait to spend a week at the beach!

Perfect spot for a wedding.

You may kiss the bride!


My Mom did a waterfall braid for me.  I loved it!

Hi Mom!  Hi Dad!



Some of my family... cousin Jordan, Aunt Amy, me, J, cousin Bethany, and Aunt Jan.  I am SO sorry cousin Rachel and Uncle Jim.  Instagram cut you out of the picture :(

The newlyweds... Christopher and Jennifer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment