June 17, 2013

BEACH BUMS

J and I just got back yesterday from a weekend in Pensacola Beach with my parents.  My Mom and Dad flew in Thursday, we all headed to the Hilton on Friday, and then we came home Sunday evening.  It was a very quick beach weekend but very worth it.  I managed to not burn thanks to multiple sunscreen applications and staying hidden under a beach umbrella the entire time.  This was a first people, an exciting first!  My Mom has more (probably better) photos from the trip but here are some of mine...


Daddy, Me, & Mom having breakfast at the Broken Egg in Mandeville, Louisiana.

Me and J on our balcony overlooking the beach.

Such a nice view!

Ahhhh.  Hammocks are so relaxing.

Always a challenge getting out of them though.  Good thing I was there to help.


The best parents ever!  Wish all the time that we lived closer to one another.

Enjoying an amazing dinner at the Grand Marlin.  Live music and fresh seafood!

I'd be as red as a lobster if it weren't for those beach umbrellas.

Gorgeous white sand and turquoise water.

Not the best example of my photography skills.  You needed to lean in more, J!

Love the colors!

Uh oh.  A towel monster has emerged!

Looking good baby!

We had dinner one night at Flounders.  I love their Pina Coladas.

This was the very last night for the 360 Pensacola Beach Observation Wheel.  The following morning they started to take everything apart and pack for it's permanent move to Atlanta, Georgia.  We'll miss you Ferris wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment