May 29, 2013

RED ARROW WORKSHOP

I have really wanted to get my hands on some Louisiana prayer flags.  I've seen them draping across porches all over New Orleans but had never come across them in a store.  J suggested I Google where to buy them (duh!).  Why didn't I think of that?  My internet search brought me to Parish Ink in Lafayette, Louisiana.  I contacted Parish Ink and they directed me to their "sister store" Red Arrow Workshop, also in Lafayette.  Now for the exciting part...  I called Red Arrow Workshop YESTERDAY AFTERNOON.  Please note the emphasis on YESTERDAY AFTERNOON.  They had the handmade flags in stock so I placed my order ($35 for 8 flags / a strand is about 10 feet long).  Guess what arrived in the mail TODAY?!?  My flags and some other free goodies!  Talk about turnaround.  So... to recap...  I received my awesome Louisiana prayer flags, some fried candied pecans, two stickers, a pin, and a yummy hard candy.  Thank you, Red Arrow Workshop!  You're awesome! I can't wait until J puts our flags up over the front porch.  I would love for him to do it tonight when he gets home from work but I know better.  I'll be patient and wait until Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment