April 2, 2012

NOLA BAR & GRILLE FUNDRAISER


J and some of his coworkers took part in an amateur cook off yesterday in City Park called the New Orleans Bar & Grille.  Read above for more info.  Our good friends Lauren and Avery drove down from Baton Rouge to support J and his company Bourgeois Bennett.  We biked over to City Park to let the eating begin!  Shame on me for not taking any food pictures.  Not a single one.  Are you shocked?  That is sooo not like me.  Guess I was too busy enjoying all the amazing food... bacon wrapped duck, deep fried mac and cheese balls, soft-shell crab po'boys, J's crawfish rangoons... I could go on and on.  I did take a few people pictures though.





The event was so much fun and hopefully successful fundraiser wise.  Count me in again for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment