January 6, 2014

HAWAII PART 1: WAIKIKI & HIKING

Who's ready for some Hawaii pictures?!?  I finally had some time to go through and edit the 900 plus photographs we took during Christmas vacation.  I actually got it narrowed down to 243. 245.  Something like that.  That's still too many to post though so I'm going to break up the entries this week and do a little Hawaii series on the blog.  I'll (*try*) to only post my favorites.  Here we go...


12/22/13
We arrived!  This is Benjamin & Alisha's house in Honolulu.

12/22/13
Addelyn stole my lei!

12/22/13
Uncle J and Andrew getting reacquainted.

12/23/13
My newest niece, Cora.  So sweet and so tiny!

12/23/13
The 23rd was our first full day in Hawaii.  Here is J and Kyle in Benjamin's office.  On our way to Waikiki, we had to make a quick stop so Benj could sign some papers.  No pics of Benjamin allowed here though.  You know, top secret and such :)

12/23/13
A mangrove tree at the Hale Koa Hotel in Waikiki.

12/23/13
Waikiki

12/23/13
Kyle bought everyone Lava Flows!

12/23/13
Kyzie and J sunbathing at Waikiki.

12/24/13
We decided to go hiking the morning of Christmas Eve.  It was me and the boys.  Mom and Alisha stayed home with the kiddos.  Such gorgeous views as we started our hike down to waterfalls on the Manana Trail in Aiea.

12/24/13
Benjamin, Daddy, J, and Kyle

12/24/13
Beautiful falls.

12/24/13
Some of the boys (Kyle & J) decided to take a dip before we started the hike back up.

12/24/13
Love this picture of my Dad!

12/24/13
Going back was SO much harder than going down!  Welcome to Heart Attack Hill (or Cardiac Hill. Whatever you prefer).  It was long and steep and exhausting!

12/24/13
That's Kyle waiting for me and wondering what's taking so long.  We can't all bounce and sprint up the mountain like a gazelle, Kyle!  Darn you and your long legs.

12/24/13
Andrew, Cora, and Addelyn.  Mom took some photos of her favorite grandchildren before church that night.

12/24/13
How cute are they?!?

I'll end the entry here.  In tomorrow's post we head to the Northshore and check-in at the Disney Aulani Resort.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment