August 4, 2013

KRISTEN'S BABY SHOWER

I went to my friend Kristen's baby shower in Memphis, Tennessee yesterday.  Kristen and her husband Michael are expecting their first baby any day now.  So exciting!  You may remember Kristen from the post I did about her wedding HERE or from the post about her sister Dede's wedding HERE.  Dede was hostess extraordinaire at the shower.  She did a fantastic job decorating and putting everything together.  The most wonderful part for me?  Getting to see my parents!  Yup, they came down from Chicago by train.  The Beazley and Huff families back together again.  I don't want to jinx anything but I have seen my parents 3 times now in 2013.  When we get together at Christmas that will be a record setting 4 times!  I know, I know... I'm spoiled. ;)  Everyone had a great time and the entire weekend was so nice.  Kristen received some adorable things for Nicholas.  His nursery is now overflowing thanks to all the presents!

Mr. Tom & Mrs. Kappi's beautiful home.

It's a boy for Kristen & Michael!

My Mom the braid expert.  Seriously, she's a genius!  Doesn't even need to open her eyes ;)

Kristen's waterfall braid.

Beautiful flowers.

My Mom, Dad, and Mrs. Kappi discussing serious shower business.

The awesome diaper cake.

Yummy cupcakes from Gigi's.

More yummy cupcakes from Gigi's.

Love the Beazley's backyard pool!

Inviting, isn't it?

Clara the puggle is not so sure what to think about this monkey...

"Take it away," Clara says!

Popcorn baby shower favors.

"She's about to pop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment