August 24, 2013

ANNA'S BRIDAL SHOWER

Meet my friend Anna Bateman...  You may remember seeing her in earlier posts HERE or HERE.

(May 15, 2009 @ Lucy's Retried Surfers Bar)

We went to high school together, undergrad at LSU, and have built many a campfire throughout our 14 year friendship.  Hence our shared nickname, "Fire Farm Gals."  Anna ended up moving to Nashville, Tennessee after college for a teaching job.  That's where she met her fiance, Pete.  They locked eyes at a bar called Paradise Park one day and have been going strong ever since.  Anna and Pete will be married this October, only two months away!  It's going to be a small ceremony on the beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama.  Earlier today was Anna's bridal shower at her parent's home in Lacombe, Louisiana.  I snapped some pictures with my iPhone...

Anna Banana and me :)

Can you guess which gift is mine?  I'll give you a hint... I've been all about brown Kraft paper and bakers twine lately :)  Love the simplicity of it.


The Bateman family dog, Holly, is so sweet!  Such a good girl.  There were so many new people and a million things going on but she was calm as could be.  Maybe Bayou will chill a bit one of these days?  Haha!  Probably not.

Cake Pops

This cake was really good!  I definitely could have gone for a second piece but I held back.

It was such a nice surprise to see my old friend Kasey Centanni.  Kasey and I went to high school together at Fontainebleau in Mandeville.  That is her adorable daughter Jadyn by her side.

It's present time!

The Bateman Ladies:
From left to right... Anna, her amazing Mother, sister Stephanie, and sister Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment