November 12, 2012

THIRTY-ONE

J turns 31 today!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!  We celebrated last night (kind of) with a steak dinner since he has work today and school tonight.  Poor thing had a huge test hanging over his head so it was study, study, study all weekend.  He made out in the gift department though....  I got J a new tool box and framed some old A&P stock certificates for his office.  Why A&P stock certificates?  Well, one of my first memories of J is us buying alcohol together during Mardi Gras at the A&P on Magazine Street.  A&P is gone now.  Replaced by a Breaux Mart grocery store.  But A&P will always hold a special place in our hearts :)  J also got an iPhone 5, some bike stuff, and JCrew Sperry Top-Siders.  Is he a lucky duck or what?!?  Despite a crazy work and school schedule, I hope I was able to make your birthday special, J!  I love you!


My favorite 31 year old :)

Birthday Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment