November 21, 2012

CHOO CHOO

J and I are on an Amtrak train to Chicago right now!  J's first train trip ever.  We are going to spend Thanksgiving with my parents, Grandmother, Grandmama, Grandpa, sister-in-law Alisha, brother Benjamin, niece Addelyn, and nephew Andrew.  Yup, I get to meet my niece and nephew for the first time!!!  I can't wait to hold them and squeeze them and kiss them!!!  J and I went all out, errrrr, my parents went all out, and got us a private room and bathroom for the trip up.  Thanks Mom & Dad!  Food is included in your ticket price so we'll be heading over to the dining car later for a steak dinner.  I feel like James Bond and Harry Potter right now.  Hope everyone has an extra yummy Thanksgiving tomorrow!  We'll be sure to post lots of pics of our adventure when we get back to NOLA.

HERE WE GO...



OUR PRIVATE BATHROOM/SHOWER.  IT'S SO TINY!

DESPITE APPEARANCES, HE WAS HAPPY TO TAKE THIS PIC WITH ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment