April 21, 2013

JENNA & JOE'S REHEARSAL DINNER

J and I had a wonderful weekend celebrating the wedding of our friends Jenna & Joe.  Friday night was an awesome seafood boil rehearsal dinner in a stately home on Louisiana Avenue.  The house was stunning and the company was fantastic.  I think my favorite part of the entire evening was meeting Jenna's family that traveled to New Orleans from all over the country.  I'm just guessing but J's favorite part of the evening was probably the food :)

Picturesque spot for a Louisiana rehearsal dinner, no?

Jenna & Joe.  Love the coordinating outfits you two!

James & Katie (Maid of Honor).  I think I caught James mid-sentence.  Take note it's another outfit coordinating couple!


Yummy yummy!  Boiled shrimp, corn, and potatoes.

Charbroiled oysters, my favorite!  I definitely went back for seconds, dare I say thirds.

J and I did not get the outfit coordinating memo :(

Speech time!  Cheers to Jenna & Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment