February 15, 2013

V-DAY 2013

Who's ready to get corny?  Yesterday was Valentine's Day so J and I were extra lovey dovey.  The morning started out with a sweet text message exchange...

The Texts



Um, can I just tell you my heart melted when he texted me a picture of the "yes" checked box. Not because I thought he'd choose the "no" or "maybe" options. But because I thought he'd just type his answer. The handwritten photographic reply.... It's the little things people!

Later that evening, J came home from work and I had the wine poured, music playing, candles lit, and dinner ready. We exchanged cards and J surprised me with a box of chocolates from Sucre. The chocolates were so yummy we actually ending up eating the entire box BEFORE dinner! The peanut butter and jelly chocolates and bananas foster chocolates were amazing! We ended the evening by watching a James Bond movie and cuddling on the couch. We decided the other month to watch all the James Bond movies in order from start to finish. So we happened to be on the fifth film, You Only Live Twice. Still 18 more movies to go! It really was a perfect evening and I wouldn't change a thing. Hope yours was just as great!


V-Day Card for J

Special heart touch on the chicken pot pie crust!

My Valentine

Sucre Chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment