February 14, 2013

OFFICE CHAIR UPGRADE

OLD CHAIR

J and I have needed a new office chair for quite some time.  As you can see from the photo, the old one has been falling apart.  We had looked online for a replacement and checked out some local stores but everything seemed so pricey.  Well, yesterday we hit the jackpot!  J and I ran over to Canal Furniture Liquidators on Toulouse Street.  The place is literally .4 miles from the the house and we had never been before.  They had 20 or so chairs, all different styles, and the most expensive chair was only $34!  We ended up picking the chair below for $19!  Yes, $19!  What a steal, right?  So feel free to come on over and try our new (very stable and not falling apart) computer chair.


NEW CHAIR

And before I forget... it's Valentine's Day today!  J and I are celebrating at home tonight.  I'm in charge of the main course (he requested chicken pot pie) and he's in charge of dessert.  I'm off to finish making my homemade V-day card.  Happy Heart Day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment