October 10, 2012

PUMPKIN BEER

**Drinking Game Alert**
Every time I write FALL, take a sip ;)
I feel like Andy Cohen right now.

I love window weather!  Having fresh air in the house and not worrying about what the heat or AC is set to.  This past weekend was just that!  It was 65 degrees and sunny on Sunday (the 7th).  J and I finally got to wear long sleeves while out and about.  It officially felt like FALL :)  And speaking of FALL, J is on FALL break right now from grad school.  No class for him the rest of the week!  To celebrate FALL and J's FALL break, I stopped by Whole Foods on Magazine Street today and picked up a handful of FALL beers.  Pumpkin beers to be exact.  Did I use FALL enough in the post?  Are you halfway through your beverage?  Not counting the first FALL, I've now used FALL 9 times.  Don't FALL down from drinking too much. 10 times. FALL FALL FALL FALL! 14 times.  I'm done now.  Promise.  Let the taste test begin...



LINEUP:

Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale

Post Road Pumpkin Ale

Samuel Adams Fat Jack

Shipyard Brewing Pumpkinhead

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER:
Shipyard Brewing Pumpkinhead

I've got to be honest and say I am totally shocked J and I liked the same beer.  Very rarely do we agree on what constitutes a good cold one.  The Whole Foods beer expert predicted Shipyard would be our favorite.  He said they can hardly keep it on the shelves it's so popular.  Hurry and get some before it's all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment