June 27, 2012

NIECE & NEPHEW

J and I have a two new precious members of the family! I'm so happy that I've been tearing up all day. Let me (very excitedly) introduce our niece ADDELYN KAILANI HUFF and our nephew ANDREW JACKSON HUFF. Such beautiful names for beautiful babies.  (Kailani by the way is Hawaiian for warrior queen!)



Mama Alisha is recovering nicely. Here is a photo of her shortly before the babies arrived...


Bless her heart for carrying those heavy babies around and still managing to look so pretty and put together! Here she is just 45 minutes or so before the c-section...


Cool as a cucumber! I can't even imagine the love and joy Benjamin and Alisha must be feeling right now for Addelyn and Andrew. They've wanted to start a family for such a long time and I'm happy God blessed them with not one, but two healthy babies.



Cheers to the new parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment