June 11, 2012

THE BIG DAY(S)

J and I got home from Tennessee last night.  We were 30 minutes east of Nashville in Lebanon for the weekend celebrating the marriage of Christopher & Jacqueline!  J's sister looked beautiful Saturday and we are all excited to welcome Christopher to the family!  I don't have any wedding pictures to share just yet.  I used (and fell in love with) J's parents camera.  I'm not sure of the exact model but they have a Nikon DSLR with upgraded lens.  I'll have to ask them to e-mail me some of the shots.  In the meantime, here are a few of Jacqueline's bridal portraits from the photographer's blog.  Stunning :)




My cousin Nicholas was also married on Saturday in Atlanta, Georgia.  J and I were sad to miss out on their celebration but it's hard to be in two places at once.  Lots of congratulations to you Nicholas & Nicole!  We pray God gives you much happiness, love, and laughter as you start your journey together!


So... let's see... 4 weddings left on the list.  Our friends Adam & Lisa are getting married this coming weekend, my cousin Mary is getting married in July, J's friend Archie is getting married in July, and our friends Thomas & Molly are getting married in August.  Have I left anyone off?  Looks like summer time = love time!

*** UPDATE ***
Jacqueline & Christopher's wedding photographers from Ace posted some pictures already (below).  Yup, only 2 days after the wedding and they're finishing things up.  Still waiting to get the photographs I took on J's parent's camera.  They can't be e-mailed (way too many) so hopefully they'll be uploaded to Picasa.




No comments:

Post a Comment