May 23, 2012

VOODOO

Friends invited us to go see New Orleans' very own arena football team, the VooDoo!  We went last Friday on the 18th and watched as the VooDoo beat the Orlando Predators 68-61.  Thank you for taking us Jenna & Joe!  We came to a group consensus at the end of the evening... don't know if we'll get the urge to go back anytime soon but it was fun one time experience.  I especially had a great time laughing at some of the fans and listening to the music!

VooDoo are coming for you!

Our lovely hosts Jenna & Joe

me & J

The next evening, Saturday, Josh and I had our BBQ.  It was great seeing everyone!  Thank y'all for coming!  We had quite the packed house.  With work and school it's rare we get to have friends over so I'm glad we were able to plan something before J starts summer session.  Sorry, but I don't have a single photograph to share from the party.  I'm normally good about taking pics but it slipped my mind.  Instead I'll share this Japanese T.G.I. Fridays advertisement from Kyle.


"Let's American Party!" and have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment