March 10, 2013

CAC SWEETARTS

J and I went to the Contemporary Arts Center's SweetArts fundraiser last night.  We had so much fun!  It was the least stuffy and most relaxed art gala we have ever attended.  There was plenty of crazy performance art which isn't really our scene but we survived the evening.  My favorite part of the entire night was my red glitter lips!  Magnolia Makeup was at the event giving all the guests glitter makeovers.  Girls were getting glitter eyes and glitter lips while guys were getting glitter beards and glitter mustaches.  It was awesome!  You could pick any color so there were people were walking around with blue, green, gray, purple etc.  I opted for red.  I took some pictures (below) but they in no way do my lips justice.  They were way more sparkly and glittery in person.  When the CAC party was over, J and I went to Bayou Beer Garden before going home.  The drummer of the band that night, the bartender, and some random girls near the bathroom complimented my lips.  I told J I may start wearing glitter lips everyday.  I kid, I kid.  But next Mardi Gras, bachelorette party, my birthday, NYE... I think I may have to break out the glitter :)










No comments:

Post a Comment