January 13, 2012

40 DEGREES

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  I'm chilly will rocks today!  Although the NOLA temps are not nearly as cold as the 19 degree snowy weather my parents have in Chicago right now.  On days like this, I love to look back at old beach pics from various vacations J and I have taken.  I thought I'd share a few to warm you up :)


Destin, Florida
2006 - Benjamin & Alisha's Wedding

Destin, Florida
2006 - Benjamin & Alisha's Wedding

Pensacola, Florida
2009 - Trip to visit my brother Kyle

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2009 - Honeymoon

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2009 - Honeymoon

Cozumel, Mexico
2010 - Cruise with J's parents

Simi Valley, California
2011 - Christmas & New Year's with my family

The second to last picture always makes me laugh.  Look at our expressions!  The snorkeling masks were sooooo tight.  J kept diving down to the ocean floor while we were snorkeling to get me some really cool shells.  Like the big Pottery Barn shells that people pay $40 for and they aren't even real.  Well, mine are real and they were free and I love them :)  I have the shells displayed in a vintage gunpowder box in our family room.  Every time I walk by them it reminds me of what a wonderful trip we had.

Hope the pictures brought you some sunshine!  Remember to bundle up and stay warm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment