October 31, 2011

ALL HALLOW'S EVE

Happy Halloween Y'all!

The pumpkin I carved at work this year...

Mr. Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Some of the other entries that my Audubon coworkers did for the annual carving contest (prepare to be amazed)...





The bumble bees in the mouth pumpkin ended up winning.  My poor Jack Skellington just couldn't compete.  I'll get 'em next year though!  We'll end with this... J and I hope your Halloween doesn't suck like a vampire. Or how about... we hope you are able to dance like a ghost this Halloween and BOOOOgie! Or maybe... the skeleton laughed so hard at our blog that it tickled his funny bone.  Hahahahaha.  You get the idea. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the Nightmare before Christmas one --Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a little bias being my brother and all but I appreciate your vote :) Thanks Noodles!

    ReplyDelete