August 18, 2011

STEAL OF A DEAL

J and I ran into Sears tonight so he could pick up a Craftsman wire crimper/stripper thingamajig. On our way to the tools department we walked past the Lands' End section. Josh spotted the "additional 70% off already reduced price" sign and his eyes lit up. The man lives for good deals. "Wow! You have to get something," he excitedly told me. I picked out 2 really cute striped cardigans. Originally $49.50... bought them for $8.99 each! Yes ladies and gentlemen, we saved $81.02. That is by far one of the best deals I have ever received so I just had to share. The iPhone photo (below) doesn't really do the colors justice.  The orangey looking sweater is actually bright pink in person.


J and I are off to the Volunteer state tomorrow. It's going to be an exhausting weekend. An 8 hour drive tomorrow with 2 dogs in the car, Saturday will be filled with TCB (holla back Elvis fans), and then an 8 hour drive back home to NOLA on Sunday. Tennessee here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment