March 7, 2011

KYLE'S WINGS & BENJ'S HOMECOMING

INTRODUCING
UNITED STATES NAVAL AVIATOR
MR. KYLE BRIAN HUFF

My youngest brother, Kyle, earned his wings February 25, 2011 at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida.  We are SO proud of everything he has accomplished.  Next up, Kyle is heading to San Diego, California for approximately 6 months and then Atsugi, Japan for 3 years.  You better believe J & I are going to visit him in Japan.  Some pics from the wonderful weekend...

what Kyle will be flying
Kyle & Corrianne
J, Kyle, me

the whole gang from L to R
Aunt Laurie, Grandpa, Grandmama, Mom, J, me, Kyle, Grandmother, Nick, Corrianne, Daddy

Mom & Dad enjoying Pensacola Beach
My other brother, Benjamin, was not able to attend the winging ceremony.  He was finishing up a year in Iraq with the Army but has since arrived home safe and sound in Colorado this past Saturday, March 5th.  His wife and puppy dog were there to greet him with lots of hugs and kisses.  WELCOME HOME NOODLES!  J and I are SO happy you're back!
Benjamin & Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment